Share. That's what we're here for.
Don’t do anything you shouldn’t while you’re in here.
What, you want more specifics? Sheesh. OK. Here you go:
By using or accessing The Hub, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not post:
- user content that violates the law or anyone's rights, including intellectual property ("IP") rights or other proprietary rights (such as privacy);
- false, misleading or fraudulent information;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment;
- User Content that is threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or that depicts anything else that we (the community in general and The Hub administrative staff in particular) may deem to be offensive.
- Material that aggressively promotes a particular religion or belief system or political viewpoint, to the point of hectoring, proselytising, propagandising or attempting to dominate through sheer force and sometimes number of posts. Hey baby, we’re a community, not your audience. We’re all in favour/favor of free speech, but any attempt to rant or rave about how your way is the only way and everyone else who doesn’t follow your way is going to hell in a hand cart will be tolerated for a little while. Maybe we’ll let you get away with it once. But, if you persist, you and it will be deleted at our discretion; “our” being the Leadership Hub administrative personnel.
- ‘We’ (being The Leadership Hub administrators) may, at our sole discretion, remove or disable access to any user content. Oh, the power, the power! Don’t worry, though. We won’t unless it’s stuff you shouldn’t have done.
"User content" means any photos, text, link, audio, video, designs, ads and anything else that you post on or through The Leadership Hub. "Post" means to upload, write, transmit, share, store, link to or otherwise make available on or through The Leadership Hub.
Intellectual Property (IP)
You must not post user content that violates another party's IP rights. Like passing someone else’s clever words off as your own. As if you would. Get it? Good. If you do, and someone complains about it, or we spot it before they do even, we’ll remove it.
If you believe that any content on The Leadership Hub infringes your or someone else’s IP rights, please snitch fast by going to The Architect’s page and sending him a message (look for his page in ‘search members’).
Ownership & Ownership Rights
Except for user content (that’s content created by users. Duh), all materials, content, logos and trademarks on The Leadership Hub are the property of The Leadership Hub and are protected by all relevant IP laws and other proprietary rights (including copyright, trademark, design and patent laws) and any other applicable laws. Unless authorized by us in writing, you agree not to use, sell, license, distribute, copy, publish, or display, transmit, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate (yawn, you still with us?), excerpt, adapt, create derivative works or otherwise make unauthorized use of the materials, content or trademarks.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Leadership Hub and its administrators, the caretaker, their dog, cat, goldfish and all concerned with creating and running this community harmless from and against any claim or cause of action brought by a third party as well as any related damages, costs and expenses arising out of or related to your (a) use of The Leadership Hub or any of the applications, features, content or materials related thereto; (b) violation of these Terms; (c) violation of the rights of any other person or entity; or (d) breach of the representations, warranties and covenants made by you herein. Phew…
“It wasn’t me.”
From time to time the site may go down or slow down.
If/when it does, we’ll fix it as fast as possible.
It’s a free-to-join community and Phil pays for the hosting and stuff out of his own pocket, so don’t expect too much, OK? He’s a bit cheap.
What, you still reading? No-one reads this far, else we wouldn’t have put that bit in, above, about not expecting too much. And Phil being cheap.
Curses, look, they’re still reading.
Er, do something quick. I know…
The End of The Leadership Hub Terms & Conditions of Use